Automotive Dealership Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Leader Automotive Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of AutoCanada, a publicly traded company. Leader Automotive is AutoCanada’s first footprint into the U.S. market and we currently have 10 dealerships consisting of 23 different franchises and over 800 employees. We have a strong presence in the Chicagoland area with 8 dealerships and 2 more located in central Illinois. We are searching for talented individuals as we begin a new and exciting legacy into the U.S. market.
We are currently searching for an experienced F&I Manager to provide support for our Sales Department at our beautifully restored dealership in Normal IL. You'd be working with some of the most prestigious franchises in the business...Mercedes Benz, Audi, Volvo, Subaru, VW, and Lincoln. This truly is a rare opportunity for the right candidate. We can offer an exceptional pay plan and a very generous benefit package. If you are looking for a career opportunity with an exciting and growing organization, we'd love to talk with you.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- BCBS Health & Wellness Discounts/Programs
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off / Vacation
- Growth / Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Policy
- Above Average Industry Pay
- Publicly traded organization / stability
- Employee referral bonuses
- Unique/Competitive Pay Plan
- Paid Training
- Oversee all customer loan origination/approval
- Present products to customer while maintaining high CSI
- Complete all transaction and purchase contract materials
- Maintain accurate product information
- Present all products to every customer 100% of the time
- Provide recommendations and assistance to customers in order to arrange the financing of their purchases. Present customers with additional product offerings to enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
- Ensure sales are structured to produce the highest profitability.
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position.
- Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals.
- Ensure every deal is fully aligned with local, state and federal guidelines.
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals.
- Accurately audit team deals Post-Sale and deeply analyze for improvements.
- Guarantee the expeditious funding of all contracts.
- Finance experience in an Automobile Dealership
- CDK experience preferred
- Menu presentation and selling skills
- Dealer Track experience a plus
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and desire for continuous improve
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
- Well-versed in title laws and registration process
- Professional personal appearance and extraordinary verbal/written communication skills
- Expertise in negotiation and presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license
Bloomington Normal Auto Mall
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Bloomington Normal Auto Mall