Role: Territory Sales Representative
Responsible for selling innovative programs to select clients. We are looking for the individual wanting to advance their career with solid earning potential. We offer full training and coaching in a fun and fast paced environment.
The candidate must possess effective communication skills and the desire to take advantage of a wonderful opportunity. BloomNet provides a competitive compensation packages and benefits. Have fun and have an opportunity to advance your career.
Compensation includes a $50,000 - $60,000 base, plus commissions with the potential to make between $60,000-$100,000 1st year.
- Meet prospective clients and present our leading-edge programs to decision makers in-person and on the telephone.
- Ability to maintain and grow existing customer relationships via in-person meetings, site visits, cold calling, following up on quotes, and regularly checking on project updates.
- Understand and learn competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services to promote the company’s the strength
- Use existing and new information as it is developed to keep the company’s competitive edge in front of the clients and potential clients to further the sales growth of the company.
- Develop and Execute follow up strategy for each opportunity to maximize closing ratios.
- Maintain reporting and organize files on all accounts
- Sourcing new sales opportunities cold calling and traveling to assigned markets
- 1 – 3 years Inside and/or Outside sales experience
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Keen understanding of the consultative sales approach
- Ability to present programs (on the telephone and in person)
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
- Proven Track record of over-achievement and closing skills
- Strong listening skills
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts