Bloomnet is looking for an Outside Sales Rep to join our team.
- Are you a TOP sales performer with a track record of success?
- Do you take pride in what you do?
- Are you ambitious and have a burning desire to succeed?
If your answer to the above is YES – then we want to talk to YOU TODAY!
- In this B2B outside sales position, you will be responsible for all sales activities in your assigned accounts or regions.
- This includes but is not limited to initiating, developing and growing relationships, increasing sales and attaining revenue objectives with our network of current and potential customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the identification, analysis and development of sales opportunities within your designated territory
- Present and sell company products and services to new and current clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and marketing efforts
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Attend industry meetings and events to promote products and services and generate
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside resources and organizations to stay apprised of industry trends and practices
- Effective and consistent use of CRM, managing service request in assigned geographic regions
- Maintain high level of communications and services with customers to ensure high level of account satisfaction, status and optimization of up-sell opportunities.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Comply with company applicable policies and procedures, including submission of weekly work reports, expense reports; cost controls and expense containment according to company guidelines
What you need:
- The ideal candidate is a strong, decisive, results-oriented, and self motivated
- professional who can develop and manage relationships within their designated territory.
- We provide the leads and our most successful sales consultants generate their sales via
- their home phone augmented with field work and industry trade shows.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 1- 3+ years relevant sales experience with a strong record of achievement, leadership and business success
Special Requirements of the Position
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to weekends and holidays
- Must be able to travel extensively, overnight travel required
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation
- Our Quality, Value & Excellent Service Standard
- When you join BloomNet, you'll receive a competitive salary and commissions in a great work environment.
- Also offered are many benefits, 401K, paid vacations, home office expense; telephone/fax and internet, company iPad and iPhone, mileage reimbursement, and travel allowances.
As the leading floral industry service provider, BloomNet®, is focused on continually exceeding the expectations of its select community of Florists. Retail Florists across the nation and around the globe rely upon BloomNet as their trusted source for unique personalized service, comprehensive florist care, innovative programs, and quality products designed to increase their viability.