Senior Account Manager - Glenmoore, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Account Manager - Commercial Facilities Services
Bloom Partners has been engaged by a Commercial Landscape company in the Glenmoore, PA market to recruit and hire a Sr Account Manager to join their team. If you are looking for a career with an established Commercial Landscape and Facilities Management company with plenty of room to grow, this could be the perfect fit.
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of facilities services to a number of major client sites within a geographic territory. This role plays an integral part in client account management, operational support, and financial success for the assigned client base. This role also works closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to address daily client challenges, while identifying and executing opportunities to make meaningful improvements to client operations. The role is based at our corporate headquarters with travel to client sites as needed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $80,000.00 - $110,000.00+ per year
- This full-time position includes paid time off, benefits, and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance, Vision insurance, and Dental insurance
- 401k with match
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Serve as a primary client account manager for an assigned client portfolio, interacting regularly with client management telephonically, electronically, and in-person to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Evaluate all client requests for urgency, efficacy, and necessity to ensure that the client's maintenance budget is allocated efficiently so as to satisfy service requirements while controlling discretionary scope expansion and preventing unnecessary spending
- Manage all service requests by understanding the issue in context, assigning the appropriate resources for project completion, maintaining appropriate timelines, and communicating regularly with the client and department leadership
- Control the release of work requests to vendors to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual financial objectives for the client
- Anticipate, take ownership of, and proactively manage client escalations in order to achieve resolution as quickly as possible, while escalating the most complex and consequential issues to department leadership with actionable recommendations for solutions
- Developing and managing relationships with various client stakeholders including service location staff and their management, corporate functions, and the management offices for facilities-related programs and projects
- Coordinate with and appropriately direct workflows among the client's internal commodities and external service providers to ensure work is completed and accounted for per the client's specifications
- Prepare and deliver routine and ad hoc communications and qualitative reports to the client that are impactful and of high professional standards
- Proactively research, develop, and implement solutions to client requests that fall outside of standard procedure and historical precedent and are ambiguous in context, scope, and resolution process
- Coordination with external third-party stakeholders including municipal governments, landlords, property associations, and other third-party vendors to resolve all facilities-related issues
- Coordinate with and provide direction to after-hours and weekend coverage teams to maintain 24/7 coverage of all client support activities
- Responsible for the financial performance including margin attainment, contract retentions, and applicable reconciliations related to including back charges and collections
- Fosters a positive team environment and may provide coaching or mentoring to team members
- Ensures confidentiality and accuracy of internal and external data
- Performs ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Travel required up to 25%
Bloom Partners Talent Solutions
Get fresh Commercial Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.