Customer Service Representative Remote
Blondie's Coffee & Wine Bar
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who are we?
Blondies Coffee & Wine Bar delivers inspired food, friendly service, and great value in a comfortable space. At Blondies Coffee & Wine Bar we believe that everybody is equally important to our mission. Our menu reflects the best of the season and is prepared with simplicity, skill and most importantly PASSION! We challenge ourselves, and each other, to be the best.
Blondies Coffee & Wine Bar delivers inspired food, friendly service, and great value in a comfortable space. As a Customer Service Representative:
Customer Service is the heartbeat of Blondies Coffee & Wine Bar. As a Blondies Coffee & Wine Bar Customer Service Representative, you’ll play an essential role in the best-in-class experience Blondies customers love and appreciate. Join us on-site in our collaborative call center to network and grow your career.
Why Customer Service at Blondies Coffee & Wine Bar?
- Learn: Four weeks of onboarding will empower you to confidently connect with customers through core skills like critical thinking, decision-making and communication.
- Develop: Our peer mentorship program helps you succeed early in your career. You can later leverage those skills to become a new rep trainer.
- Grow: Build the foundation to advance within Customer Service or to work in other departments within our growing company.
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a collaborative call center using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Help customers navigate Blondies Coffee & Wine Bar website and online ordering.
- Become a product expert! We’ll equip you to answer pricing, availability and shipping questions quickly and confidently.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Prior customer service experience is a plus, but if you want to provide the best experience for our customers, we’ll train you!
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
Blondies Coffee & Wine Bar is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Blondie's Coffee & Wine Bar
Get fresh Coffee Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.