Blog Meets Brand is a pioneer and leader in the cutting edge, career-enhancing area of influencer marketing.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our efforts to market to consumer brands and agencies and add clients to our current roster, which includes Walmart, Dunkin Donuts, Nutrisystem, Motorola, Neutrogena, Groupon, Kohl’s, Post-it, Weber Shandwick, Edelman, and much more. Join our fun, creative, passionate team and enter a fast-growing company that offers huge potential for career and financial growth, flexible schedule, and the ability to work from home in addition to meetings at our office.
This is an entrepreneurial position where you will get involved in all aspects of marketing (we are a marketing company) and have the opportunity to recommend and implement new initiatives. The primary focus of the role will be leading and deploying an email marketing program, including selecting and using a prospect database and software tools. The secondary focus will be on content marketing, from running webinars to identifying speaking and conference opportunities to leading the Blog Meets Brand social channels and website to client newsletters, and more.
This role has a competitive compensation package that includes salary, commission and bonus.
Requirements for the Marketing Manager position:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role at a B2C company or agency
- Experience must include deploying an email marketing program targeting consumer companies and working with a prospect database, and knowledge of best practices and requirements for email marketing
- Some experience with content marketing such as video creation, webinars, social media channels, client newsletters, etc.
- Social media experience, knowledge and passion
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter who can work independently