We are hiring a Production Line Worker to join our team! You will operate food machinery and equipment, load ingredients into kettles, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Operate, maintain and clean food manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Set up and troubleshoot machinery and equipment
- Complete assigned production in a timely fashion
- Assist in weighing and loading of food ingredients into kettles
- Adhere to safety policies, GMPs, SSOPs and all other procedures
- Previous experience in Food production, manufacturing or other related fields is a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and comprehend Op Guides and other technical information
- Basic math skills
- Familiarity with GMPs and SSOPs. HACCP familiarity is a major bonus!!!
- Familiarity with food manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload and standing for the majority of your shift
- Ability to handle and wet and hot or cold environment
- Having a positive attitude and a desire to learn and succeed!
We are looking for dedicated, hard working, and dependable individuals that want to build a career with a company that has been in Louisville for 100 years.