Client Success Associate
- Expired: June 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Role
Blockgraph is seeking a Client Success Associate who will be responsible for ensuring the operational and day-to-day success of our customers and partners. This individual will be responsible for managing and growing both revenue and usage of our platform. On any given day you may work directly with our customers, Sales, implementation, product management, and our support team (and sometimes even all of them in a single day!)
Our ideal candidate will be a self-directed relationship expert, proactive, and capable of delivering results in a dynamic, high-growth environment with the ability to effectively communicate client needs to our product management team, manage cross-functional communications (internally and externally) and able to align client and internal expectations to deliver superior results for our clients while driving top-line growth.
Relationship and Account Management
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for our existing clients and partners
- Establish trust and credibility with clients and fellow Blockgraph employees
- Manage client communications across all internal teams – both technical and non-technical.
- Partner with the support team and implementation manager to deliver client training.
- Establish and lead client use case planning and quarterly business reviews for key accounts, focusing on opportunities for growth and efficiencies within their business.
- Develop client success metrics and dashboards.
- Assist Finance with client billing matters
Revenue Realization and Growth
- Manage a portfolio of clients and drive strategic programs and initiatives aligned with revenue focused goals.
- Identify areas of potential growth, accelerating strategic opportunities.
- Partner with clients and partners to identify new sales and upsells opportunities.
- Assist Sales in managing client renewals.
- Understand and maintain each client's business and their key objectives with regards to platform use cases and priorities.
- Participate in product and platform roadmap planning by articulating client needs, while identifying new opportunities that will help retain current customers, acquire new customers, and driven growth at existing customers.
What you you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5+ years work experience in roles with increasing level of responsibility in client success, account management, or ad operations
- Ability to develop and deliver creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to work with tight schedules and fast-paced work environment.
- Superior communication (verbal, written, presentation, etc.) and interpersonal (tact, empathy, influence, etc.) skills essential within the internal team and externally with clients.
- Comfortable in a rapidly evolving, dynamic, and fast-paced startup environment
- Background in Adtech/Martech, Media and/or Advertising industries.
- An understanding of the audience data, identity, and privacy landscape.
- Experience implementing client QBRs
Base Salary: $100k-130k/year (+ additional compensation)
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Blockgraph, LLC