DevOps Solutions Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
In the new and exciting world of the decentralized internet, otherwise known as Web3, it is an individual's fundamental right to own and control their digital identity. To ensure that the individual is paramount in Web3, we are developing a suite of applications to enable everyone to safely engage, take part, and transact in the emerging, decentralized world of the internet. Our platform centers on Web3 Identity and leverages that identity to provide individuals with secure digital asset storage and recovery, access to decentralized finance, the ability to prove ownership of their creations, and gateways to digital interactions and experiences – all to empower and benefit every Web3 user.
We believe that the decentralized nature of Web3 creates an opportunity for everyone to challenge the digital status quo—to own and control their identity, data, finances, creations, and future. This is the chance to get it right – to rally a movement of individuals so Web3 belongs to everyone, not to trillion-dollar companies. To fulfill this vision, we are seeking dynamic people who want to join us in leading the way to this new world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a DevOps Solutions Architect, you will actively contribute to developing the DevOps Solutions Architecture strategy for the organization. You will provide guidance and expertise in developing DevOps methodologies and practices. You will build and automate CI/CD pipelines for core Blockchains Inc. products and platforms, as well as other key initiatives and projects across the enterprise.
You will partner with the business and product teams, Software Development teams, IT, and Cybersecurity and assist in the secure design, implementation, and automation of DevOps practices and tools. Additional responsibilities include providing a consultative approach to very complex system design requirements and the ability to manage and support secure Data Center operations. Deep knowledge and broad understanding of DevSecOps and secure coding and testing practices, infrastructure as code, CI/CD automation, virtualization & containerization is required.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Defining, designing, and the efficient functioning of the DevOps Management Program.
- Developing DevOps standards, admin level documentation, and design requirements focused on high availability and uptime.
- Implementing a DevSecOps Certification Process.
- Supporting the ongoing development and maturation of DevOps processes and strategies aligned with the organization's strategic vision.
- Providing recommendations, proposals, and/or business cases to management justifying DevOps investments.
- Leading the planning, executions, and project management role of medium to large-sized IT-based projects.
- Participating, recommending, and leading all phases of DevOps architectural activities, including concept definition, requirements analysis, design, development, integration, installation, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning.
- Continually identifying, assessing, and mitigating technology impacts to the organization and conducting effective process improvement initiatives to increase end-user satisfaction and minimize downtime.
- Integrating and automating quality assurance management into organizational life cycle processes.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
To ensure success, you must have a passion for all things IT, Cybersecurity, and DevSecOps. You are a diligent worker who is equally technical and business-minded. You are knowledgeable in taking a risk-based approach to prioritize efforts. You can assist in leading efforts to improve the overall uptime and availability of systems. Strong verbal and written communication skills and can work with numerous cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, growing company. Experience with blockchain technologies is preferred.
Essential Technology Competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and automating manual processes.
- Hyperconverged Infrastructures and automation tools with strong Linux systems expertise
- Orchestration and automation with Kubernetes and other technologies.
- Subject matter expert on API development and the ability to forecast issues that may arise as applications are built/deployed through the pipeline.
- Experience with monitoring automation systems (Datadog, ELK, CloudWatch, or Splunk.
- Good understanding of networking infrastructure, network security, and protocols
- Expert at integrating SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions
- Experience with Key Management Processes and integration with Hardware Security Modules (HSM's)
- Knowledge and experience with Java, C#, or similar, and solid scripting skills (shell/python)
- Blockchain technologies
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires 10+ years of learned and applied experience in implementing, operating, and supporting enterprise DevOps and DevSecOps technologies. You possess professional certifications, including Kubernetes, Linux, virtualization/containerization, storage, networking, and security.
Blockchains, Inc. ("Blockchains") is proud to be a diverse workforce, and we are committed to inclusion and diversity to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants. Blockchains provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Blockchains, Inc. ("Controller"), which is located at 610 Waltham Way, Sparks, NV 89437 and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller's data protection officer is Edward O'Connor, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
TechnologyView all jobs at Blockchains