All Social Media Strategist
Blockchain Foundation Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an All Social Media Strategist to promote our marketing campaigns and radio stations on all social media platforms! You will be responsible for creating accounts, posting messages, responding to the audience, gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase our company's outreach efforts to generate new revenue.
- Post, post, post!
- Create and distribute daily messages on social media
- Join relevant discussion groups
- Seek out and follow/friend topic experts and invite them to follow/friend our brand
- Represent brand in positive light and always maintain respectful decorum online and offline
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Knowledge and expertise in setting social media accounts
- Expert at managing multiple social media
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Blockchain FoundationWhy Work Here?
Unlimited Commissions, Flexible Schedule, Work Remotely,
900 East Salt Lake CitySalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Blockchain Foundation