Blo Magazine New Orleans, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Blo is the industry leader, with over 100 North American locations and growing. Blo is a recognized brand with an international presence in the hair and beauty industry.
- Amazing product partnerships including: UNITE haircare and Glo Skin Beauty, who support and love our salon staff as much as we do.
- Dedicated to our extended Blo family. We offer our staff ongoing training, educational programs, product knowledge, skill development and career advancement opportunities for hairstylists.
- Work weekends and are flexible with scheduling
- Love making people feel beautiful, special and valued
- Collaborate well with team members in a fun, professional work environment in a salon
- Understand the importance of maintaining a squeaky-clean work environment when working as a stylist
- Work one-on-one with our Chief Style Boss (aka Educator) to learn how to master Blo’s 7 signature styles and more (via Blo’s paid training program)
- An up-to-date cosmetology license for the state
- The ability to work weekends (Saturday at a minimum with Sunday and Friday availability preferred) and be flexible with your schedule (must be able to work peak hours as determined by the bar, typically Thursday through Saturday)
- A passion for the beauty and cosmetology industry and making people feel better
- Salon experience an asset
- Participation in maintaining a professional, clean, fun and respectful work environment
- Participation in routine up-training and skill advancement for hair stylists
- Opportunity: potential to be cross-trained on additional services such as makeup, or be promoted to senior stylist or management roles
*Each Blo Blow Dry Bar location is independently owned and operated by a Franchisee. You are completing this application to be considered for employment by the Franchisee. All employment and hiring decisions are made by the Franchisee. Blo Blow Dry Bar Inc. is not the employer. All inquiries about employment at an independently owned and operated Blo location should be made directly to the Franchisee.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
Personal CareView all jobs at Blo Magazine