Registered Nurses for Home Health and Hospice Agency. Blize Healthcare is looking for experienced and hard-working Full-Time and Part-Time Registered Nurses to join our growing team in the Sacramento Area.
About Blize Healthcare: Blize Healthcare is an agency focusing on patients in need of Home Healthcare, Hospice, and Private Duty services. We offer a variety of dynamic positions and service patients across all counties of Northern California.
Job Description: Nurses are responsible and accountable for the delivery and coordination of patient care and the application of the nursing process. The nurse demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments and utilize critical thinking in an effective and efficient manner with supervision. As well, the nurse will perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience as a RN
- Current state license RN
- Current CPR certification.
- Provide skilled nursing services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of skilled nursing interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Benefits of a Full-Time and Part-Time Position with Blize:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Mileage reimbursement
Referral Bonus: Referral of a friend is the best compliment we can receive. If your friend completes a minimum of 13 weeks of work with Blize Healthcare, you will both receive a generous referral bonus. Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time