Sr. Program Financial Analyst - Aerospace/Defense at Blissfully Employed
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blissfully Employed has a client that is looking for one Sr. Program Financial Analyst - Aerospace/Defense to join their team. The ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and hard-working. The Senior, Program Finance Analyst will be assigned programs in Client's Defense (TFD) Division and will generate, maintain and provide program cost/financial reports, analyze data, conduct Earned Value Management (EVM), root cause variance analysis, and provide guidance and outlook on the financial status of the assigned programs to the Integrated Product Team (IPT) and internal senior leadership.
- Implementing and executing all components of a program’s business cadence such as:
- Develop and control program baselines and budgets
- Program cost reporting on various contracts and contract types to leadership
- Internal and External Earned Value management (EVM) reporting
- Estimates at Complete (EACs) quarterly, including costs, risks and opportunities at the Program
- Detailed financial analysis for both total program and mission area cost elements to help define and understand the monthly variances to Budget baseline and EAC positions
- Monthly Revenue, EBIT, & Cash forecasting with appropriate financial risks and opportunities
- Partner with Program Managers, Control Account Managers, and Customers to drive results and offer solutions
- Support price/cost estimates for Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that is cooperative and supportive of customers, co-workers and managers
- Lead process improvement initiatives
- Mentor junior level analysts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in Financial or Aerospace and Defense industries
- Minimum 2 years of Earned Value experience
- Minimum 2 years using an Earned value tool (COBRA, MPM, SAP, etc.) -
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration required.
- We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Analyst Program jobs daily straight to your inbox!