We are seeking experienced Part Time Outside Sales Consultants to join our team! THIS IS A COMMISSION ONLY BASED sales role and great opportunity for highly driven people with hunter mentalities looking to secure sales of residential and commercial solar projects while still maintaining another job, or attending school.
We allow you to work at your own pace and will train qualified people to bring consistent deal flow and earn excellent commissions. Our commission program is one of the best in the industry with no high pressure customer tactics.
- Present and sell our solar products and services to new customers
- Prospect new residential and commercial customers
- Educate customers on solar power and answer sales inquiries
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in big ticket sales, business development, high level customer service and related fields
- Heavy face-to face prospecting skills required
- Familiarity with CRM platforms such as ZOHO and Sales Force
- Ability to build immediate rapport with potential and existing customers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Qualified candidates who complete the required questions and attach an updated resume will be contacted. This is a (1099) sales role and you must have access to own computer and internet connection. We supply you with back-office support, branded business cards, marketing materials and company e-mail address.
Bliss Solar, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.