Bliss Integrated Communication is a 44-year old integrated marketing communication agency that partners with top-tier healthcare, financial and professional services companies—and those who live “in between”—to build reputation and sales through strategic PR, thought leadership, targeted digital media and analytics. Bliss focuses on finding the whitespace that makes each business unique, driving toward business goals and securing real results. Clients include some of the most respected names in the industries served; average tenure among large clients is eight-plus years. What sets Bliss apart is its dedicated and experienced executives, an understanding of how to forge deep, long-lasting client partnerships and an unwavering commitment to success.
For more information about Bliss Integrated, please visit us at www.blissintegrated.com.
Bliss Integrated Communication is looking to hire an Account Executive with public relations/marketing experience to support and collaborate on a mix of 3 accounts within our Financial Services and Professional Services practices. Candidates must have a strong interest in these industries. Exceptional writing skills are imperative.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as day-to-day support for select clients
- Coordinate media relations efforts, including media list development, pitch angles, pitch writing and securing coverage
- Develop and edit content i.e. press releases, blog posts, bylined articles, marketing collateral, social shares, and other PR/marketing content
- Help facilitate client research requests
- Route articles of interest to account teams and client
- Aid in research and development for new business proposals
- Manage reporting for account team and client
- Oversee general account admin
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years PR agency experience. This is not an entry-level position.
- Experience with PR/marketing campaigns and media relations is required
- B2B communications experience desired
- Experience in and/or strong interest in Professional Services and Financial Services industries
- Exceptional writing skills is an absolute must
- Proficiency in digital and social content marketing is a plus
- Able to work independently and collaborate within teams
- Ability to grasp complex content
- Smart, determined, energetic and have a desire to learn about and work on strategic communication campaigns
Bliss Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Package including Bonus & Incentive Opportunities
- Robust Benefits Program: medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, employer paid life insurance, commuter benefits, pet insurance, college savings plan (529), employee discounts
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Generous Time Off
- Summer Days
- Volunteer Day
- Generous Company Holidays including office closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- Work from Home
- Convenient Midtown Office Location (42nd St/5th Ave)
- Casual Friday’s
- Great Company Culture. Collaborative, friendly, supportive, of high integrity. We highly value our colleagues.