Bliss Integrated Communication is a 43-year old integrated marketing communication agency that partners with top-tier healthcare, financial and professional services companies—and those who live “in between”—to build reputation and sales through strategic PR, thought leadership, targeted digital media and analytics. Bliss focuses on finding the whitespace that makes each business unique, driving toward business goals and securing real results. Clients include some of the most respected names in the industries served; average tenure among large clients is eight-plus years. What sets Bliss apart is its dedicated and experienced executives, an understanding of how to forge deep, long-lasting client partnerships and an unwavering commitment to success.
For more information about Bliss Integrated, please visit us at www.blissintegrated.com.
Bliss Integrated Communication is currently hiring an Account Executive with 1+ years relevant experience to join our Professional Services practice. This AE has the opportunity to support multiple business lines within one of our largest accounts. In this role, the AE will have an opportunity to own and lead project and content marketing initiatives, as well as support a dedicated team serving diverse issues and industries.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a project manager for media and content marketing initiatives
- Coordinate media relations efforts, including media list development, pitch writing and securing coverage
- Draft blog posts, bylines, and other content
- Help facilitate client research requests
- Manage monthly/quarterly client reporting
- Oversee general account admin
- This role will be approximately 1/3 media relations, 1/3 writing, and 1/3 research, planning & strategy
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- 1+ years PR/communications agency experience. This is not an entry-level position.
- Experience with PR/marketing campaigns and media relations required
- Accounting or professional services account experience is a plus
- B2B communications experience strongly desired
- Proficiency in digital and social content marketing is a plus
- Exceptional writing skills required
- Smart, determined, energetic and have a desire to learn about and work on strategic communication campaigns
- Able to work independently and collaborate within teams
- Ability to grasp complex content