In 2019, Blis embarked on a path forward. Blis would set a course to become theк undisputed Hemp CBD retailer. For Blis, this shift was really about claiming a position the brand envisioned in the past. Blis was looking to its heritage to define its future.
But before announcing this message to the world, Blis first decided to look internally and begin with it’s own employees. To be successful, Blis understood that it first needed to make believers out of those who would ultimately be spreading this powerful message.
The Operations Associate reports to the General Manager & Shift Lead, and is responsible for all policy and procedure, compliance, ingestion and all other operational objectives of the retail business.
• Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly.
• Execute and follow up on operational standards and policies and procedures.
• Ensures compliance with all safety and security policies within retail stores.
• Prepare and package orders for blis customers.
• Maintain clean and organized processing room.
• Receive, count, and document inventory deliveries.
• Inform Manager/Shift Lead of upcoming inventory needs.
• Adhere to distribution guidelines.
• Unpack/sort/label merchandise as directed.
• Maintain facility cleanliness.
• Merchandising and restocking.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Minimum 2 years of experience with sales and customer service in a retail environment.
• Associate degree.
• Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
• Dispensary-related experience a plus.
• Must be able to provide exemplary customer service, and represent the business with pride.
• Excellent Time Management
• Communication Proficiency
• Ethical Conduct
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
• Intermediate-level math skills. A key component of meeting our business compliance standards is to perform mathematical calculations to ensure that we are not making sales over the “daily limits”.
This job operates in a professional retail setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a part-time position. This position requires weekend work, nights and some holiday availability.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
blis Is an Equal Opportunity Employer Individuals seeking employment at blis are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
There is great power in the people around us. They motivate and inspire us. The more we draw from them, the more rewarded we are. And the more empowered we are to affect those around us. To see the power of community, one has to look no further than Blis’s Los Angeles, CA headquarters and other stores around California. Blis has always believed in the power of hemp CBD, but today that power is even greater as the hemp CBD world is changing in a profound way. Hemp cannabis is moving from over 70 years of prohibition to a mainstream crop. And it’s far bigger than the actual crop- it’s a lifestyle. The way people perceive Hemp CBD, how they define themselves by their Hemp CBD lifestyle and how they experience Hemp CBD is far different today than in the past. For many, Hemp CBD is not what they do, it’s who they are. Today, people who live this CBD lifestyle are bonding over collective experiences and that is what motivates them, drives them and fulfils them. In the end, it makes for a stronger community, or in Blis’s case, a stronger, more connected company. In 2019, Blis embarked on a path forward. Blis would set a course to become theк undisputed Hemp CBD retailer. For Blis, this shift was really about claiming a position the brand envisioned in the past. Blis was looking to its heritage to define its future. But before announcing this message to the world, Blis first decided to look internally and begin with it’s own employees. To be successful, Blis understood that it first needed to make believers out of those who would ultimately be spreading this powerful message.