- Posted: over a month ago
Blink is the kind of marketing opportunity most B2B marketers can only dream of: real product-market fit and an ocean of happy customers with inspiring, human stories to tell.
In joining this team, youll be the Marketing teams US champion, spearheading our entry into a huge and lucrative market full of exciting opportunities.
Were looking for the kind of marketer who loves to be an ally to the sales team invested in every deal like its your own, but able to stand your ground and be a critical thinker.
This is a great opportunity for a marketing generalist who wants to keep exercising their skills across the marketing mix.
- Owning our tradeshow and conference strategy in the US, leading execution end-to-end to drive success
- Owning the US hosted event strategy (virtual and in-person) to drive measurable outcomes in acquisition and retention
- Pioneering account-based initiatives with personalized actions and gifting strategies for customers and prospects
- Partnering with our SDRs and Sales reps to maximize the quality and outcomes of their outreach activities
- Working on co-marketing initiatives with Blinks partners
- Supporting the creation of customer content, such as written and video testimonials
We're looking for someone who wants to develop quickly in a fast-growing company. The successful candidate will be a fast learner with a can do attitude, but equally a critical thinker who always has their eyes on wheres the biggest win.
Were also looking for...
- B2B Marketing experience (ideally in SaaS)
- Outstanding organizational skills; youll have experience in events and are ready to roll up your sleeves and marshal the troops
- Experience with email marketing, content creation (I.e. case studies and videos), digital advertising and social media (any other areas of Marketing will be an advantage)
- Confidence in using marketing software, ideally Hubspot
- Strong communicator who enjoys working with a wide range of people. Experience in Sales is an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Happy to head into the office once or twice week.
We're a friendly bunch.
Motivated, positive and social; we're all different, but these traits tie us together. We work closely as a team and genuinely value each other's opinions. Most of all, we try and learn as much as we can from one another, through knowledge sharing and healthy debate.
What we offer
Youll have the opportunity to be part of something impactful, large-scale, and meaningful. Most importantly, youll be working in a company with a strong mission and with a team that is ambitious and embarking on a journey that many start-ups can only dream of!
- Competitive salary and equity allocations with significant upside potential
- 401(k) to help you save for a bright future
- The ability for you to grow, learn, and solve a variety of challenges, working in a supportive environment with smart people
At Blink, we're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse culture where our people feel they truly belong. We value and respect individual differences, so all applications will receive fair and equal consideration without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age or veteran status.
Blink - The Employee App
BusinessView all jobs at Blink - The Employee App