Member of a small production team which is responsible for assembling and packaging custom blinds and shades for our showrooms. Each production team is trained to produce a specific group of products; each team member is trained in multiple stations. The associate must be hands-on and able to work as part of a team. We proudly promote from within; BTG offers training and development programs for those interest in advancing into supervision and management.
- Experience or interest in working in light assembly and packing operation
- Able to work with hands in a fast-paced environment
- Positive team-player
- Hardworking and responsible
- Interest in growing with a good company
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life and Disability Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacations
- Career coaching and advancement opportunities
Blinds To Go® is the leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window blinds and shades in North America. We have redefined the window decorating industry with our direct-to-consumer business model and our legendary “red-carpet” customer service.
Blinds To Go is an equal opportunity employer. Blinds To Go complies with all federal, state, and provincial laws. Blinds To Go welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time