Community Association Manager (Reno, NV)
Blind Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
(Confidential Company) We are seeking an experienced Homeowner’s Association / Common Interest Community Manager to manage in an Association Management Position .
* Exciting Opportunity * Fast Paced Office Environment * Challenging Position
* Competitive Compensation * Generous Benefits Package * 9 Paid Holidays *Free Parking *Certification/Professional Education Reimbursement *Surrounded by Experienced Professionals to Ensure Your Success
We are a multi-state property management company that provides services for residential and commercial properties. We have 8 offices.We fosters a working environment that applauds creativity, rewards superior performance and nourishes team successes. We continue to provide the best service in the industry by continually cultivating our employees with a passion for excellence, which translates into peak performance. We encourage furthering our employee’s professional education and offer tuition reimbursement for classes related to job functions. Compensation for our CAM’s is based on a percentage of the portfolio. This position has an existing portfolio that provides competitive compensation and also offers significant increase(s) for additional properties. Our office is growing and we spend significant time and money on our marketing efforts. We offer CAM’s administrative support which allows time to manage the properties according to our high standards.
Minimum Job Requirements:
More than 5 years Community Association Management/Portfolio Management Experience
Must have CAM certification, reliable car, valid driver's license and proof of insurance
Attend Board Meetings after hours
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter mentality – works well under pressure
• Endeavors to deliver superior service
• Excellent organizational, time management and follow up skills
• Knowledge of Budgets and reserve studies
• An understanding of governing documents and NRS 116
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Must possess exceptional analytical ability, problem solving and organization skills.
• Must have great customer service skills and be an excellent communicator
• Be able to Multi-task
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Yardi experience preferred
Real EstateView all jobs at Blind