We're an established family company that has been operating since 1950. We are engaged in the manufactured housing business, handling the sales, installation, repair and improvement of homes as well as the design, development and maintenance of manufactured housing communities and subdivisions. As we expand we are seeking an individual who would be comfortable working in all phases of maintenance and construction for our company.
- Initially, this position will involve assisting our more experienced personnel in both skilled and unskilled tasks
- . As your knowledge and experience with our company increase, responsibilities will grow to include all aspects of construction and maintenance such as plumbing, electric, taping and mudding, carpentry, roofing, siding, heating, and concrete work to name a few.
- In addition there will be manual earthwork, equipment operation, and infrastructure maintenance and repair.
- Must have a clean drivers license and reliable means of transportation are required
- Strength and stamina are also required as there will be many times in which the job will be physically demanding
- Basic plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and carpentry skills will be a plus +
- Must have common sense and a strong back who is willing to work and learn as part of our team
- Proficiency should improve with experience, providing you are willing to learn due to the diversity of tasks to be performed and the variety of skills needed to successfully complete them
- You do not need to bring any tools, as we firmly believe in supplying everything needed to make the job easier,
- No experience is necessary, just a propensity for outdoor work and getting things done with your hands.
Pay will be affected by the abilities you bring to the job.
After an adequate probationary period, during which time you will have an opportunity to develop all the skills required, you will be expected to join our on call rotation.
Health benefits are available.