Project Manager - Environmental Professional
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Blew & Associates, P.A. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager - Environmental Professional to join our team.. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a national surveying, engineering, and environmental firm that has been in business for over 130 years. BLEW has a reputation for accuracy, dedication, hard work, and customer service, and as a Project Manager - Environmental Professional, you will uphold these same ideals and standards. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and complex projects where your expertise will make a significant impact.
- Manage and oversee environmental compliance projects.
- Plan, design, and execute environmental projects, including but not limited to, environmental assessments, Phase I/ Phase II, remediation, regulatory compliance, and permitting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, regulators, and stakeholders.
- Guide and mentor junior staff.
- Monitor and oversee budgets and schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Prepare proposals, reports, and permitting applications.
- Conduct site visits and fieldwork as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science, environmental engineering, geology, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience working as an environmental professional.
- 2+ years of Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) Phase I/II experience.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations (federal, state, and local) and environmental compliance requirements.
- Strong project management skills, including budgeting, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Preferred professional certification, such as Professional Geologist (P.G.), Certified Environmental Professional (CEP) or Registered Environmental Manager (REM).
- 100% coverage of health benefits including Medical and Dental with optional family and/or dependent enrollment paid by employee at a group rate
- 50% company contribution towards Vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year)
- 401(k) matching program: company match 100% of your deferrals up to 3% of your compensation, plus 50% of your deferrals over 3% not exceeding 5% of your compensation
- 100% employer paid Short-Term Disability with employee buy up options
- 100% employer paid Life Insurance Coverage with employee buy up options
- Paid parental leave
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Paid vacations
- Possible year-end bonuses based on performance and tenure
- Company computer
- Relocation and Sign on Bonuses may apply
Blew & Associates, P.A.Concord, CA
Energy and Environment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.