Blevins, Inc. is searching for an experienced Outside Sales Representative covering the east Tennessee/Alabama region with servicing branch in Nashville, TN who will monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. The selected candidate will earn a salary plus commission and participate in a bonus program. The position involves an average on overnight travel of 2-3 nights/week, Mon-Fri. A company car, tablet, and travel expenses are provided.
Blevins, Inc. has a long history of success both in sales and profits and in building a culture of being a positive, rewarding work environment. Family owned for over 40 years, the company takes pride in being a leader in its industry and cultivating a spirit of continuous improvement. Each branch location is a free standing profit center within the multi-branch company.
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Previous sales experience is required, preferably in the wholesale distribution industry. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows environment is required. Excellent working conditions and motivating environment.
- Polished Sales Presentation
- Positive Attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean MVR
- Overnight Travel
- Minimum of 1 Year Sales Experience
- PC Proficient in Windows Environment
Blevins Employees Enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package
- Complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid Holidays, vacation and sick time
- Annual Bonus potential after 1 year of employment
- Annual 401k profit sharing potential after one year of employment