Blenheim Homes has been a local leader in residential construction for over 35 years. The coveted Regal Awards we have received from the Delaware Association of Home Builders are a testament to our company's longstanding excellence in designing and building beautiful, high performance homes. The core essentials of each of our communities include excellent locations, premium amenities, innovative floor plans and unrivaled architecture - all a result of our passionate, creative and detailed approach to community and home design.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Sales Assistant for our sales team at Westhampton, a community offering luxury town homes and twin homes just outside of Hockessin, DE. This individual would provide administrative support and would have potential for future growth & opportunity within the organization. We are seeking a high energy individual who would enjoy being a part of a successful team!
- Assisting the sales team in its daily responsibilities, including clerical duties.
- Providing accurate information to our customers and visitors regarding the product offering (including detailing house features for prospects/leading a tour if need be), neighborhood and community information including schools, shopping, medical facilities, and other local points of interest.
- Assisting the sales team with follow-up communication and appointment scheduling.
- Preparing any required contract documentation for Sales Consultant(s) to review and submitting to corporate office upon completion.
- Assisting in the execution of community events.
- Closely monitoring model homes and ensuring they are presentable at all times; reporting any items in need of replacement & repair to corporate office on a weekly basis.
- Maintaining an ample supply of marketing materials at the sales center and anticipating additional needs/communicating them to the corporate office in a timely manner.
- Completing special projects as need be.
Qualifications & Training:
- Real Estate experience a plus but not required.
- Hospitality/Service/Retail experience a plus.
- Entry-level position with potential for future growth and opportunity within the organization.
- On-site training provided.
Compensation & Hours:
- Minimum 2 days/week, in addition to 1-2 weekends per month (on an as-needed basis, depending upon sales team schedule). Additional hours may be needed periodically.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing and background check required.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Delaware/the US.