Bleacher Maintenance Technician (Interviwing on 7-19- and 7-22)
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a broad mix of experience and skills in the areas of equipment installation and start-up, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and customer service. Bleachers and Seats is the largest bleacher repair company in Tennessee and provides preventive maintenance and repair for electric, telescoping gym bleachers and basketball goals. Our business exists to keep children and spectators safe and to ensure proper performance of mechanized gym equipment.
What you'll be doing:
· Traveling to local customers to install, repair and provide maintenance on bleachers and basketball goals.
· Working from verbal and written instructions on maintenance, installations and repairs.
· Adjust, fit, and align equipment to manufacturers’ specifications.
· Communicate and provide feedback to management on opportunities to improve quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
Three or more years of experience in:
· Equipment installation and/or repair in a mechanical environment; IE: automotive, manufacturing, machine shop, heavy equipment, other machine-based repair organization
- Mechanical aptitude (good experience with power tools and hand tools)
- Electrical wiring and controls diagnosis and repair (desired but not required)
· Good trouble shooting and diagnostic problem solving skills; must be able to use critical thinking skills and process of elimination to diagnose mechanical issues
· Should possess a high sense of urgency
· Professional, personal appearance; company uniforms are provided
· Non-smoker; the majority of our clients are public school systems and are tobacco-free
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a drug test and background check
· Overnight travel required: Leave Monday be home Thursday...no weekends!
The Good Stuff:
· Company paid health benefits provided: 401k with company match and profit sharing
· Hourly rate DOE.
· Overtime available.
· 10 hour days; M- TH; 7 am- 5:30 pm