BlastOne is fast growth, dynamic, fast paced, rapidly evolving and continuously improving! What makes us great is phenomenal staff who fit our fantastic culture!
With a mission to improve the lives of people, we’re very honored to be ranked amongst the fastest growing private companies in North America (BlastOne was awarded the prestigious ‘Inc. 5000’ award which recognizes the fastest growing private companies in America).
What we do: BlastOne is a leading global manufacturer of Abrasive Blasting Booths, Spray Painting Booths, Dust Collectors to a range of different industries.
Hiring fantastic people is our key to growth. We hire top talent who shares our values!
This is a full time, hands-on position working within a creative, energetic & highly customer focused sales environment. This role includes a heavy focus on performing Field Demonstrations of BlastOne Abrasive Blasting Equipment.
This role is responsible for continually growing the customer base in the assigned territory by identifying new markets, new customers and increasing the product range purchased by existing customers. It will include on the road selling.
The functions under this position will include sales (field sales and inside sales).
This role includes being directly accountable for accounts – you will act as the salesperson and account manager for the region’s customers.
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in the West Coast market
- Industrial experience
- Demonstrated ability to sell and retain customers
- Knowledge of transport, logistics industry
- Mechanical aptitude
- Solve problems without stress – cool head
- Excellent phone sales skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Organizational skills
- Solid grasp of basic computer systems - Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel
- Demonstrated experience in using a CRM like salesforce or Netsuite
- Excellent attention to detail. The detail matters! If we can't get the small things right, we'll never hope to get the big things right!
- Brilliant task and time management skills. You always complete your assigned tasks on time, every time!
- 5 years’ experience in selling in the Corrosion Control Industry
- Ability to write technical sales letters
- Willingness to take on other people’s problems
The successful candidate must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen. We are a tobacco and drug free workplace.
The Perks working at BlastOne
- Great family culture with a meaningful mission
- Free lunch every day
- Unlimited time off
- ‘Silicon Valley’ style world class office
- Generous 401k policy
- Industry leading Health Insurance & benefits program
- Global company that is growing at 25%+ per year
- Ability to put your personal stamp on the success of a company
Personality / Core Value Requirements
BlastOne is a unique company. We have a strong, close-knit team of hard working, caring professionals who have a passion for supporting our customers. We are a third-generation family business and we are dedicated to growing for generations to come. To accomplish this, we take great effort to ensure that the members we add to our team will contribute positively to the great culture we already have.
We’re happy – but we spell it HAPIEE which is an acronym for our core values and beliefs:
- H: Humility
- A: We’re Agile – we move and work quickly and are flexible – we change quick
- P: We’re positive, outgoing and Passionate! Our favourite phrase is ‘CAN DO!’
- I: We act with Integrity at all time
- E: We Execute – we do what we say we will do
- E: We always operate with Excellence and with a hard work ethic
Thank you for your time and attention. We look forward to hearing from you soon!