Blast It Clean works in an industrial environment and provides cleaning, stripping, and coating services to our clients. Our company is looking for individuals who are willing to start at the bottom and grow with the company. This is a labor intensive job and very quick paced.Compensation:
$15 - $25 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Working indoors and outdoors
- Working in all weather conditions
- Working from heights - lifts
- Working in confined spaces
- Daily physical labor
- May work evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Overtime available
- Travel out of town (we provide transportation, lodging, per diem)
- Class E Missouri Driver’s License or Valid Driver's License from another state
- DOT Certified
- Education: GED or above
- Able to travel
- Able to lift at least 100 lbs.
- Forklift and bobcat experience is a plus
- Media blasting experience is a plus
- Painting experience is a plus
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Willing to submit to a background check
Blast It Clean works mainly with industrial customers providing cleaning, stripping and coating services. Work is completed on job sites or at our facility.
We started as a dry ice cleaning company but have added additional cleaning solutions over the years. We have shifted our focus from residential customers and projects to larger, industrial and commercial projects and customers. We believe in forming personal relationships with our customers and employees because success is a two way street. We believe in personal and professional growth and accountability therefore we have created a Development Program for any employee to take part if he or she chooses.
Learn more about us at blastitclean.com.