Blast Analytics Roseville, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to Make your Mark?
We are actively seeking an IT Administrator to join our growing team. The primary focus of this role is to manage and maintain the company's technology infrastructure. You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and cloud-based servers. You must be passionate about technology and the desire to help teammates resolve any IT-related questions that hinder their work progress. The chosen candidate will configure and support cloud-based servers, networking hardware, digital and VoIP phone systems, and other systems. The position reports to Senior Director, Operations.
As the IT Administrator, you will have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges, and seeing the positive impact of your work.
This is a full-time opportunity that will work in our Roseville, CA location.
Who We Are
Founded in 1999, Blast Analytics is a strategic analytics consulting company accelerating the complex analytics journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. We solve clients’ data challenges to help optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer experience, increase competitive advantage, and, ultimately, EVOLVE their organizations.
With approximately 70+ teammates sharing a purpose to “Make Your Mark” — on our company, teammates, clients, industry, and community — Blast has been named one of Inc. magazine’s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and is also a Great Place to Work-Certified company.Why Work at Blast
At Blast, we believe in meaningful work. Regardless of role, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your contributions, as we support leaders to EVOLVE their organizations. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community. Ask any employee why they come to work at Blast, and they'll say, "to make my mark!" The team validated for a second straight year - we BELIEVE Blast is a Great Place to Work! Blast is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work for both 2019 & 2020.Primary Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting IT related issues and providing IT support to teammates as needed
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and cloud-based servers
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Creating user accounts and performing access control
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems
- Maintaining hardware assets, including ordering and distribution of new equipment, and reconfiguring existing assets
- Onboarding new teammates and providing introduction to Blast applications and systems
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar -- or similar applicable experience
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification
- At least two years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with general support of Google Workspace Suite, Microsoft Office, and Zoom application
- Extensive experience with IT systems and networks
- Understanding of cloud-based server security on Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem Solving
Senior Director, Operations, Vice President, Analytics, Team Ambassador and other subject matter expertsAre You a Fit?
Blast Analytics is a small yet rapidly growing company that is continuously inspired to learn and tackle challenges in digital analytics and marketing. To get an idea of whether or not you would be a fit within our culture, please review our core values.Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness. We offer flexible time off with an open PTO policy, 50% paid medical insurance coverage options, 100% paid dental and vision insurance, 401k 4% company matching, profit sharing, annual increases and year end incentive bonuses.How to Apply
If you like what you’ve read thus far, please complete the application form and submit your cover letter and resume in one PDF format. We read cover letters and weigh them heavily in our decision to consider an applicant. We are not interested in placement agencies or companies at this time.
Blast Analytics is an “at-will” employer. Compensation, benefits, and job descriptions are subject to change based on individual performance and business conditions.
Blast Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Blast Analytics