Manufacturing Systems Analyst
- Expired: January 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blasch Precision Ceramics, Inc. delivers innovative ceramic solutions that address complex operating conditions through our engineering and technical expertise, products, materials, and partners. We specialize in net shape ceramic and refractory components to a wide variety of industrial markets worldwide. These industries include specialty aerospace and non-ferrous alloy production, chemical/petrochemical processing, power generation, industrial process heating, mining, minerals processing and wear.
Why should I work for Blasch?
Blasch has been in business for over 44+ years. We have experienced 8 consecutive years of growth, including during Covid. We are an open book company that shares information with our diverse team members. All full-time employees are bonus eligible. At Blasch we support our employees with tuition reimbursement programs, English as a New language classes and a company paid EAP. Our benefits include 2 health insurance plans, company sponsored HRA, company match HSA, a 401k match and company paid life insurance, as well as other benefits.
The Manufacturing Systems Analyst is responsible for ERP manufacturing data integrity, working independently to manage production related information and processes, and communicating with the manufacturing team to resolve data issues.
Serving as the front line support of daily activities on the manufacturing floor relevant to the ERP system.
Position reports to Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work Order Creation and Maintenance
- Daily creation of work orders, collecting relevant process documents and product drawings to communicate to production staff.
- Daily reconciliation of work orders, working with both the production and accounting teams to resolve process or data issues.
- Create and maintain routings as necessary.
- Utilize operations knowledge to identify and resolve issues regarding master data (BOM, routing) in a timely manner.
- Generate daily reports from Sage 100 and WOScan for review by the manufacturing team.
- Track actual performance against relevant weekly KPIs for management review.
- Analyze and report process efficiency, production variances, work-in-process, and consignment inventory on a regular basis.
- Prepare ad hoc manufacturing analyses and reports as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two (2) year degree in business related curriculum
- Three (3) years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with Sage 100 ERP software or similar software (SAP, Oracle, etc).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Desire and willingness to learn the skills required to meet the responsibilities of the role.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted, and be comfortable wearing safety glasses and safety shoes.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports, Sage Intelligence or similar report writing tools is a plus.
- Previous experience working with Scanco manufacturing applications (WOScan or Manufacturing 100) would be beneficial.
- Experience in a ceramics manufacturing environment.
Blasch Precision Ceramics
Get fresh Manufacturing Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.