Blankenship CPA Group, PLLC is seeking a part time administrative assistant or a full-time combination administrative assistant/bookkeeper in our Mt. Juliet office. At Blankenship, you will find a People First culture and wonderful clients to serve. This role offers an enjoyable environment and a very flexible part-time or full-time arrangement. We will work with the successful candidate to find the best schedule for them and us.
Key admin assistant responsibilities include:
• Electronic filing of tax returns, which includes communication with CPA’s and clients to coordinate receipt of authorization forms, filing through a system, and following up on any submission errors, etc.
• Electronic billing of customer accounts, which includes communication with the Partner/ Principal responsible for the client relationship and billing amounts, and taking ownership of the billing schedule to ensure all invoices are sent timely
• Other administrative tasks as requested to assist the Office Director
Key admin assistant experiences and skills include:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with clients and team members
• Friendly personality
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
• Taking ownership of responsibilities
• Efficient time management
• Ability to work well within a team and positively contribute to the culture
Full-time combination admin assistant/bookkeeper candidate experiences and skills will also include:
• Bank and various balance sheet account reconciliations
• Financial statement and report preparation
• Accounts payable processing
• Payroll processing
• Preparation of sales and use returns and other business compliance returns
• Proficiency with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software packages (Accounting CS, Peachtree, etc.)
• Ability to multi-task
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent compensation and benefits package including flexible schedule, vacation, and the opportunity for bonuses.