We specialize in working with top clients in the Health & Wellness, Entertain, Beauty & Cosmetic and Specialty Campaigns, facilitating Events for them on a daily basis. We are seeking motivated business professionals looking for a long term career in Event Marketing & Coordination.
Job Description: As an Event Coordinator Assistant, you could be part of a select team focused on creating the events as well as building relationships at our various events. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up and oversee staff and retail events.
Regardless of what your college major is or what experience you have, you can become part of our dynamic team and grow your career in Event Marketing.
Do you ...
Work best in a competitive, team-oriented environment?
Sell yourself and like to be rewarded for your efforts?
Self-motivated, possessing strong leadership skills?
Thrive on achieving the goals you set for yourself?
- Primary "go to" person responsible for the scheduling, booking, and coordination of locally based events.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Generate leads from customer referrals.
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
- Book events into various venues and agencies.
- Acting as a liaison between client and customer - follow up with contact and maintain the relationship.
- New business development.
- Provide customer service for clients employees.
- Marketing strategies and technique.
- Run events at various venues.
- Great communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Be passionate about making a difference in your community.
- Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.