Legal Assistant/Paralegal needed for 3 person (1 attorney) General Practice firm in Dilworth.
Applicant must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook and prefer proficiency in Quickbooks Pro and Clio.
Must possess exceptional writing and communications skills, professional attitude and appearance, be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and a team player.
Applicant will assist with all aspects of legal representation including:
- Telephone and written communication
- Document preparation
- Filing and serving documents in court and otherwise
- Copying, organizing internal files
- Calendaring deadlines and conferences
- Assisting with office management
- Ordering supplies, billing, etc.
Salary commensurate with abilities. Paid health insurance. Paid parking.