Tow Truck Driver/Operator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $38,000 to $45,000 Yearly
MUST BE AN EXPERIENCED TOW TRUCK OPERATOR. MUST HAVE PREVIOUS POLICE TOWING EXPERIENCE. MUST BE FLEXIBLE. Recovery experience extremely helpful.
- 1) Drives tow-truck to move motor vehicles damaged by accident, stalled, or ticketed by police for traffic violation: Receives call or is dispatched to location by repair garage, automobile association, or police department by radio or telephone.
- 2) Attaches antisway bar to vehicle by means of cable, chains, or other grappling devices, and hoists one end of vehicle, using hand or powered winch, to tow vehicle to repair garage or to police department's impounding area.
- 3) May make minor repairs to vehicles along highway, such as replacing batteries, and tires.
- 4) May prepare vehicles to go to salvage yards, using such handtools as wrenches, pry bar, and hacksaws.
- 5) May remove, bend, or cut parts of damaged vehicles preparatory to towing.
- 6) May reorganize the storage lot, clean storage lot and adjacent parking outside of gate
7) Maintain truck, checking oil, fluids, tires, equipment, keeping truck clean to standards of owner
8) Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screens
9) Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays as needed
10) Must be located within 10 minutes of our shop to ensure timely arrival at all dispatches
Blakes Towing Inc
1107 Lawrence Ave.Rosedale, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?