Shift Manager Store 79
- Expired: October 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SHIFT MANAGERFULL-TIME (Up to 35 weekly hours), NON-EXEMPTPosition Summary:The Shift Manager's (SM) role is to assist the management team in overseeing of the operation of the restaurant when scheduled as the Manager on Duty (MOD). This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring customer satisfaction while maintaining profitability through diligent monitoring and controlling of food/beverage costs and labor costs. The (SM) may at times, perform the essential functions of a crew member when not acting as the MOD.
Ultimately, it is the duty of the SM to assist in running an efficient restaurant operation, rendering fast customer service in a friendly manner in a clean and sanitary atmosphere. The SM reports to the General Manager.Essential Functions: - Know and embody the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Blake's Lotaburger. - Demonstrate the highest level of customer service by being polite and friendly to customers, especially when addressing complaints.
- Ensure proper... preparation of each menu item the proper way, every time. Never walk past a mistake.
- Develop exceptional leadership skills in order to motivate management staff and crew members to perform all job duties with the customer in mind. - Possess expert knowledge of both Blake's Lotaburger General Employee Policies & Procedures, as well as Book 1 Policies & Procedures. - Ensure that all crew members comply with all Blake's Lotaburger Policies & Procedures.
When a policy violation occurs, report to the General Manager to follow up with appropriate discipline. - Ensure that the kitchen is in compliance with all applicable food safety laws at all times. - Ensure that the store safe is always secure.
The safe must be closed if not in immediate use. - Document all deposits per Book 1 cash handling policies and assuring that other designated managers are doing the same. Report any deposit discrepancies to the General Manager immediately.
- Responsible for assisting with inventory of the product in your store. Ensure the store is in compliance with all applicable laws, including but not limited to: food safety, premises safety, equal employment opportunity, and workers' compensation reporting. - Educate and train your employees to comply with the above laws and regulations, encouraging compliance and proper and timely reporting of any issues or concerns.
- Assist with training and development of all crew members to allow for proper succession planning of future shift managers; provide constructive feedback on performance with all crew members. - Other duties as assigned, including stocking shelves, receiving delivery trucks and housekeeping.It is the policy of Blake's Lotaburger, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Blake's Lotaburger, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship
RetailView all jobs at Blakes Lotaburger