Crew Member -Store Forty Eight
Blakes Lotaburger Bloomfield, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- - Know and embody the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Blake’s Lotaburger.
- - Provide an outstanding customer experience for each and every customer.
- - Housekeeping duties throughout the restaurant. Never walk past a housekeeping issue.
- - Other duties/Projects as assigned
- - Enjoy greeting people, possess a high energy level and an outgoing personality.
- - Conversational in English with the ability to effectively communicate with Blake’s Lotaburger customers with a clear customer service focus.
- - Operate cash register (POS System), accurately handle cash and make correct change, and accurately process credit card transactions.
- - Regularly visit our customers in the dining room with the blue “check back” tray.
- - Possess a high energy level with attention to detail.
- - Ensure the assembly table is fully stocked with product and ice at all times.
- - Ability to work with knives and other sharp objects safely, always using proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and using kitchen equipment in a proper manner.
- - Quickly assemble orders as per the customer’s preferences and in accordance with established procedures.
- - Work as a team with the Grill Cook and Cashier/Counter Help.
- - Operate the fryer in a safe manner in accordance with Blake’s Lotaburger service and safety standards.
- - Prepare orders in accordance with established procedures.
- - Responsible for product rotation and cleanliness of the reach-in freezer.
- - Coordinate with Cashier/Counter Help and other Crew Members to complete orders quickly and accurately.
- - Lead the kitchen by always being passionate about the food and fanatical about the process.
- - Skilled position with attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- - Handle multiple orders on the grill while precisely adhering to Blake’s Lotaburger cooking techniques and recipes.
- - Understand the health codes and procedures applicable to our business.
- - Oversee daily preparation of fresh produce as well as the initial morning set-up of the assembly table.
- - Ability to work with knives and other sharp objects safely, always using proper personal protective equipment (PPE), and using kitchen equipment in a proper manner.
- - Responsible for stocking and the proper rotation of the meat chest(s) and the walk-in cooler.
- - Wash dishes and utensils.
- - All crew members, regardless of assignment, are responsible for ongoing housekeeping duties throughout the restaurant.
- - Ensure all areas of the store are kept clean and safe, including the removal of trash, cleaning of tables, windows, parking areas, bathrooms, lobby & kitchen floors, wiping of drips/spills, and putting items away in their proper place.
FoodView all jobs at Blakes Lotaburger