Data Analyst I - Senior Consultant
Better People. Delivering Better Results.
Blake Willson Group (BWG) is a fast-growing firm delivering comprehensive professional services and technology solutions to Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence Community customers. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Blake Willson Group has grown rapidly since its inception, securing consecutive years on the Inc. 5000 list, a prestigious honor designated for America’s most successful companies. We are internationally recognized for quality management practices and nationally recognized as a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) training provider.
Built on our foundational values of Service to Others, Leadership, Diversity, Dependability, Integrity, and Grit, BWG commits to Empowering Our People and Improving Our Nation. Members of the Blake Willson Group team are passionate and enthusiastic, working towards a common goal of exceptional client support.
In your position as Data Analyst I, you will perform the budget execution tasks for the assigned USDA RD programs, interact with the government client on a daily basis, and work alongside your BWG team and government team.
In your position, you will also:
- Assist the team lead and perform budget execution activities; including Apportionments, Allotments, Carryover/Recoveries, Continual Resolutions, Warrants, etc.
- Prepare the Execution team’s weekly status reports.
- Assist the team lead in writing Standard Operating Procedures for various budget execution activities.
- Provide support in process improvement.
- Attend Client Meetings.
- Assist in the creation of documents such as weekly and monthly status reports, meeting minutes, etc.
- Public Trust Clearance
- Prior experience with a minimum of 5 years of federal government budget experience.
- Bachelors or higher earned degree.
- Research and interpret appropriations-related legislation.
- Ability to read and follow written directions.
- Highly detailed and analytical skills.
- Proficient with all Office 365 utilities and applications, particularly Excel.
- Must be high energy, a good team player, and willing to learn.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Prior experience with USDA budget execution process.
- Prior experience at HUD, Veteran Affairs, Department of Education, Department of Transportation, or Treasury.
- Understanding of A-11, SF-133, SF 132, and RC 502 Reports.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an excellent compensation package including a base salary and the following company benefits:
- Major Medical Benefits including Dental and Vision
- 401(K) Contribution Plan
- Holidays and Personal Time Off
- Professional Development Training & Certification Benefits
- Health & Wellness Subsidy
- Paid Time Off for Community Service
Blake Willson Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation when applying for a position with Blake Willson Group, please contact us at 202-381-0603, Ext. 3.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
For more information, please review the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster.
Powered by JazzHR
Blake Willson Group, LLCArlington, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.