IT Desktop Infrastructure Services Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Technology Services and Facilities department is responsible for the day to day
provision of technology and office services across the global business. From a
technology perspective, this includes the management of Companies infrastructure (i.e.
network, servers, devices and storage), data centers, virtual desktop environment,
applications, batch processes (including data feeds and interfaces), databases and IT
Security. On-site support teams also provide customer service, application support,
change management oversight, release management, business continuity planning,
incident management, vendor management and user access control and provisioning.
• Provide a proactive and high-quality IT Support:
o Ensure tickets / requests are responded to within a timely manner
o Manage end users’ expectations and ensure they receive regular updates
on outstanding issues
o Ensure that agreed service standards are being met and instigate
appropriate procedures when they are not
o Manage issues through to resolution
o Update ServiceNow tickets whenever possible so others can see updates
o Carry out root cause analysis on issues when possible
• Undertake continuous improvement & small-scale enhancements/mini projects as
• Create and update documentation on Confluence / ServiceNow as required
• Ensure our infrastructure is kept secure and adhere to our IT Security and
Information Risk controls
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Windows 10, Office 2016 / 2019, O365
• Active Directory / Group Policy
• Windows performance / process monitoring
• Monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. Lakeside SysTrack) or similar
• VDI architecture, management
• VMWare / VDI environment (VMWare View, vSphere, etc)
• BlackBerry Work / BES or similar MDM software
• Mimecast or similar
• Altiris or similar Package Deployment software
• Troubleshooting experience with Excel (add-ins, macros, etc.)
• Bloomberg or other Market Data Application Support
• Cisco VC Systems
• Collaboration Software (Teams, Zoom, WebEx, Skype, Slack, etc.)
• Cisco call manager or similar
• Exchange / Exchange Online
• Administration of Print Queues
• PowerShell Scripting
• Basic understanding of networking and server infrastructure
• Experience troubleshooting home network connectivity issues
REQUIRED PERSONAL QUALITIES:
• Uses a systematic approach to a complex problem or situation, approaches it
from different angles.
• Can understand advice given from technical specialists and assess the
impact in relation to actual requirements.
• Is able to work with incomplete information and to determine dependencies
and constraints, likely to be of a highly technical nature.
• Understands the conflicting and changing business requirements and factors
these into planning.
• Takes ownership of problems.
• Takes action ahead of time, anticipating what is needed.
• Actively seeks out the knowledge to perform their role and improve in line with
• Able to communicate key issues and their importance to the business.
• Can adapt approach according to the situation and audience.
• Builds relationships with relevant areas across the whole organization.
• Responds or acts calmly even under difficult or distressing conditions such as
interpersonal conflict or major disruptions to plans
Blake Smith Staffing, LLC
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Blake Smith Staffing, LLC