- Primary contact with company’s bank
- Deliver collateral backup to support revolving facility – AR weekly; Inventory monthly
- Reconciliation between bank accounts and company’s
- Manage application of customer payments
- Work with management in preparation of cash flow projections, income statement and balance sheet budgets as needed. Currently being prepared monthly.
- Weekly reporting and analysis of pertinent cash flow information:
- Shipments / invoicing
- AR collections
- Revolver balances and available collateral
- Preparation of monthly management reports:
- Budget to actual report of income statement and balance sheet
- Review of Accounts receiveable / accounts payable
- Sales Highlights
- Account reconciliations
- Oversee inventory management
- monthly cycle counts
- quarterly audits
- work with management team on disposition of slow moving inventory
- Primary contact with the Company’s accounting firm. Responsible for preparing all materials required for annual audit.
- Process Payroll
- Primary contact for employee issues
- Oversee PEO search / preparation of material for new PEO applications
- Insurance interface – work with management team in handling of any / all insurance claims. Work with broker in preparation of annual renewal (2021 complete)
- PPP forgiveness application
- IT Support –
- Work with company’s IT consultant in managing company’s infrastructure (PC’s, servers, web based packages)
- Maintain Quickbooks data integrity. Aid in setting up workflow processes to ensure financial accuracy and efficiency of all staff
- Oversee work of current AR/AP staff. Hiring of additional financial analyst
- Coordinate Receivable collection and direct involvement as required.
- Preparation and filing of sales tax forms
- Ability to collaborate with management team.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with QuickBooks
- Expertise in Excel
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Ability to set up accounting processes
Should have experience in distribution and/or manufacturing. Strong experience/knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel are critical."
Blake Smith Staffing, LLC