RN - Day Surgery Pre & Post (1.0 FTE, Days)
Blake Rian Consulting Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Provide triage assessment, nursing diagnosis and evaluating all aspects of nursing care.
- Assess patient prior to procedure, reviewing patient identification, consent, physical and psychological health status, allergies, and readiness for surgery.
- Review data collected, pertinent health history, physician orders, and patient needs to formulate and prioritize a plan of care.
- Monitor patient vital signs, adapting readily to changing situations.
- Provide for patient safety throughout the PACU II experience.
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Current ACLS certification
- PALS within 60 days of hire
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility