Blairsville Dentistry is looking for an personable and talented full-time Dental Assistant to join our busy team! Practice is a healthy mix of FFS and PPO. The team at Blairsville Dentistry is incredible - fun and talented! Don't let the small-town feel fool you, we're a very busy practice! We're focused on providing high-quality, attentive care to the local community. Our team is experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated to doing great work. We have very high standards for treating patients like we would want to be treated, and every aspect of our practice follows that standard. We work hard to exceed expectations and our company culture is set up to reward that hard work! We believe in working as a team to accomplish our shared goals, each of us is driven to help our coworkers in whatever way we can to get the job done and make our patients healthy and happy! Benefits include monthly bonus options, paid holidays and time off, and being part of an amazing team of professionals.
We’re looking for a full-time, 32/hr+ week, Dental Assistant. You should be a positive person, with great attention to detail and excellent people skills. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. We want people who are proactive, motivated, and thrive in an atmosphere that allows freedom to focus on results! To qualify, you must:
• Work well within a busy team.
• Be reliable. Show up on schedule and on time.
• Have a stable work history. We want a long-term working relationship.
• Ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language.
• Ability to communicate professionally.
• Treat others with respect and consideration, regardless of position.
• Hold yourself to high standards.
• We strive to give our patients the best, and expect you to do the same, every day!
Our office hours are Monday - Thursday from 7:30am - 4:00pm, with a one-hour lunch break during the day.
• Oversee patient care and coordinate with doctors and team
• Create & present patients with restorative treatment plans
• Document all patient notes & interactions in Eaglesoft
• Assist with patient questions
• Maintain patient communications with software, phones, and email
• Handle dental supply ordering and maintain inventory
• Clean and maintain instruments and equipment
• Maintain cleanliness & organization of operatories
• Assist team members in other areas as help is needed
Does this sound like a great fit for you? If so, email your resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your salary expectations and answers to the following questions in the body of the email:
1) How is this position a fit for you?
2) Do you have experience with dental assisting?
3) What makes you a great team member?
Please make sure to include the best phone number to reach you. Absolutely no phone calls or drop-ins at the office! Submissions that do not follow instructions in this posting will be disqualified. Thank you!
Please do not call. Visit our website at www.blairsvilledentistry.com to learn more of what we’re all about!