Construction Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Construction Sales/Estimator Job Description
Blair Construction LLC is a small but growing business located in Millersville, MD. For the last 26 years we have provided our customers with exceptional service. We are seeking a skilled, compassionate and motivated sales/estimator to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for setting and running leads for residential interior and exterior upgrades, remodels and additions, light commercial, as well as, creating labor and material-based cost estimates and help grow the company by producing sales.
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting Pay Up to $75,000 + per year (hourly wage or salary to be determined)
- Focus on Work-Life Balance
- Health Insurance –employer pays 50% of employee portion, plus $1500 HSA debit card
- Gas Card- to and from home
- Company Vehicle
- iPhone and iPad
- Paid Holidays
- Dental and Vision care
- 401K plus match
- Company paid Long term disability coverage
Construction Sales/Estimator Job Duties to include but not limited to:
· Meet with client at property to discuss project and take any necessary notes, pictures or measurements.
· Review site visit notes, pictures, or drawings to calculate the labor and materials needed to complete a project.
· Create cost estimate for project based on labor and materials needs to complete project and type proposal.
· Review and evaluate cost estimates with manager prior to sending to client.
· Ensure timely completion of estimates based on expectation set with client.
· Manage bid pricing from all vendors associated with bid.
· Communicate with client throughout estimating process via phone, email or in person.
· Follow up with customers to gather their thoughts and opinions on the provided estimates. This includes speaking with customers over the phone, through email, and in person.
· Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects.
· Prepare purchase orders in detail for all sold jobs.
· Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
· Communicate with production or project manager on scope of work and material deliveries.
· Work as a liaison between field and vendors and field and client.
· Communicate with client to discuss the status of their project once work has begun.
Construction Sales/Estimator requirements:
· Previous working experience as construction sales/estimator
· 10 years field work or an in-depth knowledge of construction practices
· Familiarity with computer programs such as Microsoft, Excel and CRM software such as Job Progress
· Good time-management skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Critical-thinker and problem-solver
· Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
· Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
Prefer candidate to be within 50 miles of 21108
The growth of our business depends almost entirely on the good references and recommendations we receive from our customers. That’s the basis for our company motto – “Your Satisfaction is Our Reputation.” It means that we only succeed when we provide the high level of service and craftsmanship that will earn us your praise.
Blair Construction, LLC
301 Najoles Rd Suite 206Washington, DC
Get fresh Construction Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.