For over 60 years, Blain’s Farm & Fleet has maintained our commitment to offer customers high quality products, reliable service, and competitive prices. We were recognized for the second year in a row on Forbes magazine’s 2019 list of America’s Best Mid-Size Employer. Currently with 41 store locations across Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan, we are a private, family-owned specialty discount retailer with a track record of never closing a store location. Blain’s actively gives back to the community through local donations, as well as supporting the American Heart Association for over 25 years. Our work culture is family-oriented, shown by our closing for major holidays. As our company expands, you could be the next talented, forward-thinking member to join our team.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Parental leave
- Associate discount program
- 401(k) retirement plan & profit-sharing program
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short- and long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance
Whether you’re just starting out on your career or looking for a change, we want you to bring your passion and experience to Blain’s Farm and Fleet. We strive to ensure that our work environment is positive, challenging, and rewarding while offering our associates exceptional career growth potential.
Interested? Apply today!
Assist Small Engines Team by providing administrative support
- Review e-mail and voice-mail messages and respond as appropriate
- Filing of Small Engines warranty claims for all stores
- Assist retail store personnel with questions regarding warranty procedures
- Provide clerical support for store-to-store transfers
- Work with vendors on repair/warranty concerns and assist as appropriate
- Provide Small Engines Manager and DSM with all other clerical and administrative support as requested
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and/or procedures
Two to three years experience in an administrative assistant position utilizing computer applications.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Word and Excel to perform duties
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are necessary
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to read and speak English and communicate with customers and co-workers