Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our office is quickly growing and we need an experienced and professional Customer Service Representative who wants a long term career path.
We will train the right individual that is ready to exceed customer service standards for our current clients while also assisting prospects as they call in.
Banking background a plus!
Strong work ethic and self directed individuals are rewarded with growth opportunities. Must have reliable transportation and be willing to flex between our two offices.
Paid Time Off Paid holidays!
- Greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Answer incoming phone calls professionally.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Responds to all inquiries to support internal staff and customers within specified timeframe.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
Blaeser Insurance Agency
BusinessView all jobs at Blaeser Insurance Agency