I'm currently seeking an experienced individual to perform the role of my Personal Assistant secretary.
Blaeser Construction, LLC. has been a family owned and operated small construction company for over 12 years, performing various small to large scale commercial and residential new construction and refresh projects across the continental United States. While we might be small, we take on big projects that give us quite the challenge, so we're looking for someone who is up to the task and ready to push themselves a bit harder.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is willing to become part of the family and help us grow to make our business better and bigger.
Due to the sensitive nature of the documents we deal with for our various clients, the applicant should be willing and able to submit to a drug test and a criminal background check. Applicants should also have a drivers license and be able to provide their own transportation.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Related Technical college or University degree preferred
- At least 3-4 years working experience in a construction administrative role.
Abilities and Programs:
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.)
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF documentation)
- Experience working with design and construction documents (printing etc.).
Some typical tasks that individual applying will be responsible for:
- Monitoring a reporting owner’s email and responding if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of the owner
- Answering phone calls
- Organising travel and itineraries
- Organising and planning meetings
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
- Various ad hoc requests
- Billing experience
- Quickbooks experience.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crises, we have shifted to a mostly work at home environment. As such, the individual will be able to work at home while performing many of these tasks.
Blaeser Construction, LLC.