Contact Center Manager
Blades of Green Annapolis, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Contact Center Manager responsibilities will include direct oversight of Blades of Green's Sales and Client Experience teams. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring the client experience at Blades of Green is the best in the service business. The Contact Center Manager will develop strategic initiatives to grow our team and the company through accountability, training, coaching and mentoring.
- Develop, monitor, and modify call center business model to optimize resources and opportunities.
- Determine resources needed for regular, peak, and slow periods.
- Review metrics on team and individual performances to determine effectiveness.
- Set specific, clear, and measurable expectations, and stress accountability.
- Monitor team performance to achieve maximum client satisfaction levels.
- Close out and send communication to pending client cancels.
- Create and facilitate thorough training for sales and service team members.
- Provide objective and fair feedback on a regular basis.
- Create a cohesive team that understands the company and department vision and direction.
- Create a positive work environment that is conducive for peak performance.
- Address negative team members and poor performers.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of call center activities.
- Create and direct a culture of coaching and feedback and hold team accountable to carry out initiatives which promote those endeavors.
- Collaborate with the Executive team to ensure that client needs are prioritized appropriately across the company.
- Continually evaluate and investigate our technology to ensure peak performance.
- Provide leadership, expertise, direction and guidance to the Contact Center, including inbound front-line Customer Service & Support, Customer Retention, Quality Assurance, Training, Systems selections and integration, Staff Scheduling and Forecasting to match demand, and E-Mail/phone correspondence.
- Actively participates and oversees the design and development of key performance indicators.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Revenue v. Budget
- Expenses v. Budget
- One Call Resolution
- Service Level Time
- Response Time
- Adherence to Schedule
- Inbound Lead Closing Ratio
- Forecasted Contact Load v. Actual Contact Load
- Customer Satisfaction
- Employee Retention
- Hold time
- Abandoned calls
About Blades of Green:
Blades of Green is a five-time honoree on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US. With that growth, comes opportunity for our team. We pride ourselves on providing the utmost in service to our clients and our team, and have been recognized on Best Picks, Angie's List and other service review sites as a top provider in our industry. Blades of Green specializes in lawn care and pest control services in Central Maryland, Montgomery County, parts of Baltimore and Northern Virginia. In business for over 30 years, our company is built on the core values of excellence, dedication, integrity and honesty. We are more than a lawn care and pest control company, we are family.
- Call Center
- Sales and Customer Service
- Coaching and mentoring
- Education and Training
- Administration and Management
- Personnel management
- Computers and Electronics
Other Requirements/Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years in management, with 2 or more years in call center supervision
- Bachelor's Degree
Blades of Green
BusinessView all jobs at Blades of Green