Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join our team at our client’s site in Denver, CO.
BA/Technical PO for the reporting team
- Interact with Central Business and Facility end users to gather data and reporting requirements.
- Accountable for documented requirements and functional specifications
- Develop and maintain committed dates, milestones and deliverables
- Manage the Change Control process, managing scope within project constraints
- Status reporting
- Facilitate application design sessions and work with the development team during the development phase
- Coordinate with QA and ensure User Acceptance Testing
- Oversee delivery team activities
- Assist with system implementation and rollout
- User documentation and training
- Production support
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Blackstone Talent Group