Finance Accounting Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, dental,
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
About Blackstone Medical Services:
The largest Home Sleep Testing company in the country!
Blackstone Medical Services is a rapidly growing diagnostic technology company looking for team members who enjoy working in a productive environment while helping patients improve the quality of their health.
Blackstone Medical provides a new sleep medicine technology (In-Home Diagnostic Sleep Testing) which is growing in demand as awareness increases among healthcare providers and patients.
We are looking for a Bookkeeper Staff Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company!
- Negotiate vendor pricing and terms
- Act as purchasing agent for the Company
- Create and maintain Master Pricing List
- Ensure new vendors are approved by appropriate personnel (TBD) and entered into QuickBooks properly
PO Management - for any purchases (via bank or credit card)
- Retain and record all approved POs in QuickBooks
- Ensure all POs have appropriate sign off per established purchasing limits
- Maintain and review PO budget to actual
- Accounts Payable Daily, save AP invoices sent to BMS by mail and to AP email to Shared Drive and import to QuickBooks
- - In order for an invoice to be entered into QuickBooks, it needs to match the PO already input into the system.
- - Escalate and reroute non-matching invoices to purchaser for remedy
- Weekly, send listing of AP to be paid to Finance Manager for review Qualifications:
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in processing payroll including multi-state payroll
- Journal Entries
- Cash Management
- Bank reconciliations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BS in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus*A 30-second video of yourself will be required*
Blackstone Medical ServicesWhy Work Here?
Join this INC 5000 company, the largest Home Sleep Testing Provider, we love improving and saving the lives of our patients!
Finance and Insurance