Start earning $17-$24/hour with Blackstone Gaming as a full-time or part-time customer service associate at your local card room. This is a great opportunity for a career change in an industry that offers many opportunities for growth both in pay and positions. Start your new career today and apply!
- Pay Rate: starting at $17-$24/hour depending on shift and experience
- Location: San Jose, CA (right by the airport)
- Part-Time positions: shifts starting 6 pm or later and availability to work Thursday/Friday/Saturday or Friday/Saturday/Sunday for a minimum of 8 hour shifts per day required
- Full-Time positions: availability to work the casino’s busiest times (nights, weekends, and holidays) required. Benefits available.
- Experience: NOT required. Paid in casino training available.
What you will be doing?
- Participating in, monitoring, auditing, and ensuring live casino card games – are following established rules and regulations (including seating arrangement/rotation) of controlled card games like various forms of Blackjack, Poker (double-hand poker), Tiles, Three-Card Poker, Ultimate Texas, and Baccarat.
- Working in a lively, fast-paced location- with a professional, fun team to ensure asset protection procedures are followed including keeping track of what’s happening on your table and reporting all suspicious or unauthorized activities
- Creating a professional and positive experience- for the casino’s guests and coworkers alike by working with the dealer and the casino’s staff
Advantages? – Fun job, great team, great compensation package
- Competitive starting pay: starting at $17-24/per hour with Benefits for Full Time (*later evening shifts available starting at $19/hour)
- Flexible start times with opportunities for overtime. We are a 24/7 business.
- Multiple merit-based increases within your first year with the help of on-the-job training and ongoing support throughout your career
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options available for Full Time
- Company paid Group Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, and LTD for Full Time
- Voluntary benefits including supplemental life insurance, accident life insurance, critical illness insurance, and hospital care insurance for Full Time
- Discounts – cell phone, gym memberships, theme parks (just to name a few)
- Company events throughout the year
- 21+ years of age
- Pass a drug test, thorough background check, and reference check
- Pass our paid training program
- Obtain and maintain required licensing through state and local agencies
- Must be able to work nights and be available for overtime
An equal opportunity employer.