Blackstone Consulting Inc El Segundo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Ability to provide cleaning services within a commercial, industrial or residential environment. Must have solid work ethics.
- Experience Demonstrated history of related cleaning experience preferably with a major institution, and a solid work ethic.
(Specific experience requirements vary with each contract. Details are found in each individual contract.)
- The principal responsibility of the Janitor is to ensure the proper cleaning and maintenance of the facility in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Specific Responsibilities (This listing of tasks is not all inclusive; other tasks may be assigned as needed, or only certain tasks may be assigned as your primary duty.)
- Empty all trash receptacles in designated areas in accordance with the daily work schedules. Performs detailed custodial functions including floor care. Perform standard janitorial duties including dusting, detailing, vacuuming, sanitizing, waxing, buffing and stripping floors, and cleaning restrooms, common areas, and windows.
- Clean all table tops, fixtures, file cabinets, desks, dividers, partitions, elevator doors, entry doors, walls and surfaces to ensure that they are free from dust and dirt in accordance with the daily work schedules.
- Clean, service, and police all restrooms, dorm rooms, gyms, offices, lobby, hallways, classrooms, and manufacturing areas, etc. in accordance with the daily work schedules.
- Stock all supply dispensers in restrooms and ensure that all shelves and surfaces are clean and dry.
- Ensure that all glass mirrors and interior and exterior doors are free from smudges, stains, discoloration, rust, mold, encrustation, excess moisture or spots.
- Ensure that all designated areas are vacuumed, swept, and mopped on a daily basis, or as assigned.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Stands and moves within assigned work area, or building for 6 to 7 hours (excluding breaks and lunch).
- Some bending, stooping and reaching.
- Understand the employee handbook, hazard communication program, bloodborne pathogen procedure and all safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in monthly safety training.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Blackstone Consulting Inc
Blackstone Consulting Inc. (BCI) strives to provide excellent service in a timely and professional manner while maintaining a professional environment where respect for each individual is upheld. We are committed to providing cost-effective solutions to our customers through our team of trained managers and employees.