Employment Type: Part-Time
Experience: Mid-Level 3-5 years experience
Job Function: Graphic Designer - Creative Department
Develop creative solutions that meet the established client criteria
- Create effective advertising and marketing assets that meet campaign objectives and platform/medium guidelines. (Examples: social media ad formats, display banners, direct mail pieces, booklets, etc.)
- Experience in responsive and UX/UI web design
- Maintain best practices for file and server management, including consistent application of file naming conventions, file/folder organization and versioning control
- Proficiency with image manipulation, color-correction, etc.
- Develop and maintain client brand guidelines and design standards.
- Knowledge of file format types, such as PDF, TIF, EPS, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc. and how to create/edit them.
- Ability to translate client ideas and internal concepts into print-ready mechanical files.
- Inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration
- Knowledge of Marine and / or Aviation would be a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, meet deadlines and stay within the project scope.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive outlook and good interpersonal skills
- Publication or magazine experience a plus
$15-30 per hour